Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New place for yarn :)

Ok, my friend BetteM has just opened her very own on-line store! She specializes in handpainted and dyed yarn. Check it out!

I bought the yummy green one (wonder why). So much for not buying any yarn; but I have been really good lately, only knitting from the stash. Ok, so I bought yarn in Holland last weekend, and this today, but that is the first since, I don't know when. We'll blame it on BetteM for having such a great colorway!

Knitting news:
Socktober ends today, and I have not finished my monkey socks. No time to knit lately, but hopefully things will slow down and I can finish. I should be receiving my monkey sock swap socks soon....as that swaps ends tomorrow.
The Fair Isle bag is coming along nicely too; LOVE the KP needles.

5 comments:

Knittin' Diva said...

Hey There Sunshine,

Thanks for the order, and the plug on your site (I need all the help I can get). It will ship out today, along with a little extra goodie ;-) Hugs!

LeslieJ said...

:) oh boy! I can hardly wait. Thanks so much and good luck.

Anonymous said...

Your socks will go out tomorrow. I just finished them last night and they've been spending the day drying. I think they are quite excited to make their way to their new home!

Anonymous said...

Hurray that it arrived!
I will be out of town the next 10 days....Just so you dont think I bailed.

SP11

LeslieJ said...

oh boy oh boy....packages :) i love them.