Sunday, October 14, 2007

Socks and Socks


Here is my monkey sock and mother's sock. I turned the heel on both of them. The monkey sock with short heel (so it is ready for zooming down the foot) and mother's with heel flap and heel turn; I still need to do the gusset decrease, so mother's sock will get most, if not all, of the attention today and the rest of the week. My goal is to have her sock finished by next Saturday, I think it is do-able.

Busy day today; hockey, grocery shopping, pumpkin getting and mother visit!

EDIT: Well, since the socks are not for sister, I guess the color doesn't matter much, now does it?? :)

3 comments:

Knittin' Diva said...

Lovin' the Monkey Socks!!! That teal is working up beautifully, if I do say so myself.

Anonymous said...

Your socks are coming along very beautifully, especially the Monkey-one is going to look so great! I also love your color-choices! Happy Knitting!

Anonymous said...

Socks are pretty but Sister doesn't like teal/turquoise or whatever that color is called. Sister likes orange :-)