Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Hubby and I have been married 13 wonderful years today :)
Have a great day xo

In other news.........

Here is my monkey sock! It looks so great in this colorway from BetteM!! Off to cast on the mate later today.





Here is what I've accomplished on the fair isle tote. I hope it all works out, the pattern calls for size 9 dpn's to start the project, I only had size 8....but I've stopped for now, as it is time to start the "pattern" and I want that part to be correct (this is just the bottom of the bag); so I'll wait for my needles to arrive in the mail.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi,

Monkey sock is my next to knit sock. Tks for sharing your beautiful sock with lovely colour.

Knittin' Diva said...

Love them both!!!

lauriec said...

Happy Anniversary! Where are the obligatory "then & now" pics???