Friday, October 19, 2007

new project and it's not socks!



Yes, it's a bag (back to those). I finally had a chance to read the Interweave Knits Felted special issue and I just MUST make this bag. It gives me a chance to try something new. And if I got tired of it, I can always fall back on a pair of socks (because you know, I will have a pair on the needles.




These are the colors I am going to use (because my LYS did not have the colors used in the magazine) The ones in the picture of the bag are more muted tones, I went with the brighter tones :)
And, can you believe, NOBODY on Ravelry has anything posted about this bag. I may be the first. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Knittin' Diva said...

Ah yes, that bag. I have the page flagged that I'd like to do that one at some point. I love your choice of colors! I don't know the last time you ordered from Knit Picks, but my orders have been coming pretty quick. Usually in 4 days.

lauriec said...

VERY pretty! Cannot wait to see the finished product! Okay & the work in progress too!

LeslieJ said...

thanks guys! I have the bottom done, just waiting for the larger needles so I can proceed. It usually takes over a week for me to get my knit pick order :(