Wednesday, March 14, 2007

updates

It was 75 degrees yesterday!!!! But, going back into the 30's by this weekend.

Well, we have determined (the swap coordinator and myself) that a package is not forthcoming from my original swap partner for the Scarf Knit kit. She has lined up an angel, who is currently putting a package together for me. Thank you so much!!!
Funny thing, it turns out Debb (sassy sock yarn pal) was also flaked over by this same person!

Received my sp10 pal's name last night!! Can't wait to start putting together a package to send out.

Finally, hubby is complaining about me not using "all that yarn I had to bring back from California" I am knitting as fast as I can on those darn anklets.

Plus I still need to finish the tote for my sister, she is coming at the end of the month!

No comments: