Thursday, March 22, 2007

3rd of 4 packages



OH MY GOODNESS!!! Here is the rest of my Winter Scarf Knit Kit from LaVerna. She went above and beyond the call of an angel. Look at all this great stuff:
2 skeins of Cascade Fixation
1 skein of Sugar N Cream
1 entire bag of Hershey's Kisses w/caramel
1 bag of various teas
1 canister of Spicy Hot Chocolate (sounds yummy)
2 towels that say "coffee"
1 cinnamony smelly candle (love them)
1 bag of spicy hot cinnamon Jolly Ranchers
1 green flowery coffee mug
1 package of bunny tissues
1 very cute stitch marker
I think that is everything!! Thank you very very much LaVerna.

Now, all I need to do is figure out who that darn ITEIII secret pal is....are you lurking?? Who are you :) and what bag is mine?? I'm going bonkers trying to figure it out!!
AHA - I figured it out, but I'm not telling until the package arrives :) thanks so much..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* Tomorrow I hope.