Friday, March 23, 2007

4th package - worth the wait!!!

Nah nah nah nah booboo!! This bag is mine, all mine!!! YES.

It is totally awesome, all the pockets for me to put stuff (and room for all that kid stuff I seem to carry around). And done in my favorite color green!! Bonus: came with 2 beautiful Rowan Felted Tweed (green) and some OnLine sockyarn (also green), a book I've been wanting and also a super duper large bag of caramel kisses!! A very nice note too!! Thank you so much TeAntae!! You were very secretive and it was worth the wait.
Here's the scoop:
I saw the mail truck down the street and paced the kitchen floor for a few minutes, opened the door and the truck was waiting at the end of the driveway, I ran out "do you have a package for me??" as I jumped up and down, he said yes, slowly got out of the truck and went around back, there it was, all by itself in a bin, just waiting for me. I told him I was waiting all day for this package, he wanted to know what was in it, I told him a purse, he said, big deal, does it have money in it?? :) HA, no, I then explained about the swap (he rolled his eyes) got back in the truck and off he went. I told him he was lucky I didn't bring my camera out to get a picture!!

Now, what to do with all the beautiful yarn I received this week? The mailman did comment that I had received a lot of packages this past week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so pleased you like it! =)

You're the best swap partner a person could hope for!