Monday, May 07, 2007

Reading Reading Reading


Well, I am just cruisin' through all the books by Monica Ferris, just finished the latest one, A Murderous Yarn. They are quick easy mystery reads and I love to read entire series. Just put the next 2 in the series on hold, Hanging by a Thread & Cutwork. I also have upstairs to read: Died in the Wool by Ngaio Marsh (it's the May read for Whoduknit) and also The Memory Keepers Daughter.

It was tough, but I had to frog the Lorna's Laces sock that has been sitting untouched for over a month! Well actually, my hubby frogged it while I re-wrapped the yarn. I cast on a new sock, less stitches (the first one was going to be way big) from the book my good friend LaurieC sent for my birthday, by Nancy Bush. I have finished the K1P1 ribbing and have finished about 5 rows of the pattern; K3P1 (way easier) I'll keep you updated.

Sent a small package to my SP10 pal for Mother's Day, she said she mailed me one today!! Yea! Trying to put together her May package, and then only 1 more to go :( I can't believe it's going to be finished soon. Had her give me some additional ideas for the last package.

No comments: