Saturday, May 19, 2007

ITE IV - REVISED

. Name and blogger handle: Leslie aka LeslieJ

2. Blog URL (if applicable): a purse a day

3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me: Love felted!!

4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes: I love green (really?), or any color, except orange, OK, I HAVE DECIDED I DO NOT HATE ORANGE SO MUCH ANYMORE, A LITTLE BIT OF TRIM OR MAYBE SMALL ACCENT OF ORANGE WOULD BE OK :) (see I'm branching out)

5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual? Very casual, I work at a preschool

6. Prefer a pal who lives in the USA or international? Either works for me

7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal): This is my second ITE exchange, I had lots of fun in the first one and can't wait to get started again.
I have 2 boys who play hockey, so I am always driving them around.
I (sometimes) scrapbook and I love to read.

No comments: