Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mother's Day Lunch at school

Yesterday I had a very special day with my 2nd grader; Kevin.

We had lunch with our special 2nd grader, we watched a video of how they've changed this past year, we were given presents, we were sung to, and we danced together.
And if not enough tears were shed, the teacher closed the presentation with this book.

I don't know how she was able to get through the entire book, but she did and it was great.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MRS. P FOR A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY LUNCH!! XOXO

3 comments:

lauriec said...

I cannot read that book & the mere thought of it make my eyes well up!!

We have the wee one's last day of school today. Again, eyes welling!

vegasangelbrat said...

Wow, So glad you had a Great Special day!! I do miss those days :)
Hope you enjoy your Mothers Day!

Jane said...

I can't read it without tearing up either - and I have read it dozens of times. What a special day you had!