Saturday, June 16, 2007

Big News! Big News!


My secret pal is (was) Patty!!! aka MidwestKnitGirl.
She was the best pal ever! She was so good at keeping her identy secret. Though, I did read her blog at the end, she had emailed me about joining her "friends" swap, and I did, how funny. Very cool, check out her blog. See all the great stuff she sent in her reveal package:
Cherry Hill sock yarn and pattern, homemade candles, candy bars (yum, now she likes these!) t-shirt and pencils for the Mall of America (she lives 5 miles from there, no yarn stores though). I had such great fun in the SP10! Can't wait for the next one.
And, the 2nd best news!!! I am currently working the toe decrease on the 2nd LL sock! YES, I will be finished with it today!!! happy happy joy joy. Then I can concentrate on the ITE IV tote and all those CF Anklets for my friend.

No comments: