Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Year

Why is it that the kids will run around like crazy in the living room, yet when I send them to the basement, where they can run and scream all they like....they sit in front of the tv and are quiet??? MAKES ME NUTS.


Anyway.....this year I have decided to keep track of all the knitting projects I start (and finish) and also the books that I've read. So far, one book; NO KNITTING HAS BEEN STARTED (SO ALSO NOT FINISHED). I've read "The Collectors". Whoduknit January book will be picked up from the library on Monday.


No knitting has been started; I am still waiting for my special order Addis for the socks. I ordered yarn, Cascade 200, to make a new purse, the Ballband purse, my partner Karen sent it to me in my Whoduknit? Holiday swap, also yarn for KAL entralac scarf, blue Noro Kyueron.


Here is the purse I made over break. I'm not too happy with it. I forgot that lighter yarn does not felt the same as darker, hence the inside is all scrunchy. I'm looking for a home for it, so if you'd like it, let me know. It is a dark purply eggplant color.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Maybe you could cut the lining out, as close to the seams as you can? It's a pretty bag!
Jane
(Whoduknit)