Saturday, January 20, 2007

New look

I have been in the basement for almost 2 hours messing with the new blogger. It all looks fine, except for the orange at the top, but I can live with that.


Update: I have finished square #2 for Project Compassion. I don't think there is enough yarn left for another, so I'll put it in the stash and use it to make some "caps for the capitol".


So this means....I can start on some socks. I am so excited to get started. Using my new handy-dandy book, Sensational Knitted Socks, I have measured the various parts of my foot and knit the swatch to get my gauge, so this means I can start. Only snag...I really need to figure out the long-tail cast on. I tried with the Class sock, and I just couldn't get it, and it took a long time :) ha.


Also, trying to finish up "Wild Fire" by Nelson DeMille; so I knit during the day and early evening, and read before going to bed.


Finally, Friday; day off for the kids (end of semester), but, how ironic, the preschool had a fieldtrip (so I had to work) to (you'll never guess) THE HOCKEY RINK (like I don't spend enough time there already). But I actually put on skates, first time in over 11 years (hockey skates). Here is a picture of me with my 2 boys.

1 comment:

Jane said...

No rest for hockey moms! LOL
Great picture of you and your boys!