Sunday, January 14, 2007

Joined another swap :)

International Tote Exchange III

So how does it work? You will make a tote/purse/handbag for your Secret Pal and a different Secret Pal will make a tote for you. The "totes" can be big or small, knit or crochet, felted or not - whatever you want to make. If you are interested please read the sign-up process, rules and schedule here .

Hurry, this swap closes on January 24th.

Also, finished the Ballband bag, I'll post pictures when it is done felting.
And, purchased "Sensational Knitted Socks" last night, used a gift certificate one of my preschool students gave me for Christmas. I think I'm going to forge ahead with dpn; for practice, then go full steam ahead when the addis arrive.



Here is the "before" picture. I'll try to get a better "post". It was a very fun and easy purse to make. Here is the finished picture. It is quite small, my wallet barely fits, I think I will use it as the "goody bag" in one of my swaps.

1 comment:

rohanknitter said...

The bag turned out really cute- I like the colors you used.