Thursday, August 16, 2007

sock progress


I have totally forgotten to post pictures of finished socks! These are the Jigsaw socks for the sock-along. I was the first one finished! I love this pattern. I think I will make more socks like this!




This WAS (very important) the waving lace sock. I was not happy with it, knit on size 1 dpn's, very loose, I tried making sock #2 on 2 circs, very tight, then I pulled out the needles (by accident) in the car on the way home from vacation. Frogged the 2nd and never felt like re-making it. So this, sock #1, was totally frogged (never done that before, froggen an entire completed sock!) I will put it back in the stash and probably make more Jigsaw socks!

How nice, a question:

Sister said...
1. How do you keep your socks from falling to your ankles?
They have ribbing at the top that keeps them up

2. Aren't your feet hot in August?
I don't wear them now, they are for when I go back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. How do you keep your socks from falling to your ankles?

2. Aren't your feet hot in August?