Monday, July 23, 2007

Waving Lace & Bootie


Here is one finished Waving Lace sock from Favorite Socks. I cast off last night (but not before casting on for the Jigsaw sock). The mate is on hold, I like the way the 2 circ's is going for the Jigsaw.



Here is the vintage baby bootie (knit while waiting for Harry Potter book delivery). It is HUGE! What size baby would wear a bootie that is 6" long! I think the yarn sister sent is not the correct one for this pattern (leftovers from a hat). We need to seriously consider making this mate :)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

The Waving Lace sock is a winner! I love the colors - it's always hard to see a pattern in a photo. I have managed to "lose" my Jigsaw sock pattern, do you have the link? I'll ask you first, before I have to reveal my flaws to everyone. BTW, you might enjoy the book "The Friday Night Knitting Club." I just finished it and thought it was a v ery good read!

Suzanne