Thursday, July 19, 2007

Oh My! Gorgeous Gorgeous


I received 2, yes 2, very awesome packages today!!!
The first being from Elizabeth, my upstream partner in the ITE IV. She made a very cute tote in grey and pink; she said she was going to use the Ohio State colors, but changed her mind! She sent me sock yarn, enough for 2 pairs (yea, as I recall I swore off buying any myself as the stash is growing, but gifts don't count), lots of DPN's in a felted case (in sizes I don't have and then an extra pair of 1'), candy (which the boys took), 2 cute patterns (1 for socks, 1 for a tea cozy), a kit to make earrings (I may transform these into stitch markers) and some tea! Phew! Thank you so much for everything!


The second package was from BetteM!
OH MY GOLLY THE THINGS SHE CRAMMED INTO THE BOX AND BAG!
All items for me to take on vacation!
Word searches and candy and cookies and coffee and peanuts and smelly stuff and sock patterns and yarn to dye with kool aid so we can do a scarf KAL and pretty stuff for my hands and feet and a fan (because there is NO a/c in the U.P.) and hockey stickers (for that scrapbooking I never seem to do), and a picture holder. All wrapped up in a GORGEOUS felted tote she made! (I think that is everything)
Thank you so much Bette, you spoil me!

No comments: