Friday, September 12, 2008

oh man!

Well, back to school and back to work means no knitting what-so-ever! I have been so tired these past few nights, I've not even wanted to think about knitting.

I did start the MQW and have the first row completed. That's been put aside so that I may finish these darn Waving Lace socks!

They are taking foooooorrrrrrreeeeeevvvvveeeerrr! and I've made a few "artistic" changes (mistakes) and don't know how to fix them, as I'm still new to this 2-at-a-time thing. I'm sure they will be fine. Again, the decreases are taking a long time (this may be due to the "artistic" changes) I believe I have 3 more to do. Then 1/2 round of the pattern and I'm hoping, the toe decreases. I'm going to go with the star toe that was used for the BareNakedLacy socks. Hoping to finish this weekend.

No comments: