Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finished Waving Lace


The 2-at-a-time socks are FINALLY finished. Cast on Aug 8, finished last night 10pm. I am so glad these are done. A few glitches in the system, that I did not know how to fix, but I am happy with the end result.





These socks have taken such a toll on me, I think I'm taking the next month off!! I have been knitting just socks for 2 years straight. A few "not socks projects" were thrown in, but now I am going to concentrate exclusively on the Modern Quilt Wrap.

And if I get bored (which is a great possibility) I will cast on a pair of socks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are some ORANGE socks for someone who doesn't even like that color. Good thing Pumpkin Season is approaching. Hey, you know what, those would go great with the ORANGE purse you made me a few years ago :-)

xoxo,
Sister