Friday, August 08, 2008

more 2-at-a-time socks

Ok, there are only 2 1/2 weeks left of summer vacation, and that means only 2 1/2 more weeks of constant knitting.

I have decided to cast on more socks via the 2-at-a-time method. I'm making the Waving Lace socks, from Interweave's Favorite sock book. I had made a pair last year, using Lorna's Laces, but I did not like the finished product, the color mostly. So I frogged them, yes, a completed pair of socks, ripped out without a backward glance.

So, I've cast on a new pair, using my ORANGE (yes you read that correctly) yarn from Bette M. They are going to be gorgeous, I can already tell.

I'm still working on the BareNakedLacy socks, they will go to Stitch N Pitch on Sunday, they are going to be for Sister2.

(Not you Sister, the other sister, hence, Sister2)

No comments: