Monday, August 25, 2008

Last week of summer vacation

Alas, it is the last week of vacation, where DID the summer go?? It was a great one. But, I woke to this in the in box:

Monday ~ Last day of our summer
Tuesday~ CPR 6:30-9ish
Wednesday~ Set up preschool and clean Start time 9:30
Thursday~ Staff work 9:30-Noon, Lunch at 11:30
Friday~ first vacation day of the school year

I love the positive spin at the end :)

Better start moving on the knitting!! I did finally finish the 1st BareNakedLacy sock last night, I love that the designer made a Star Toe, it was so much faster than the usual decrease/Kitchner. I may try and make all my socks that way, as long as the stitch count matches. Also need to finish the 2-at-a-time Waving Lace, I need those to wear during the month of October, the only time I would be wearing ORANGE socks!!

No comments: