Saturday, November 17, 2007

Monkey one


Here is the no-purl monkey sock. You cannot see the pattern due to the colors in the yarn (but I LOVE the black and pink combo) No-purls is making the sock rather loose, so I am going to make the mate on size 1's and then probably have to frog this and re-make. I would make them on size 2's...but my order from Knit Picks is taking FOREVER to arrive, where do they ship from? It is quite the joke as to how long I've been waiting; the product was instock.

Felted fair-isle tote is just sitting next to the couch looking lonely...but pre-holiday stress has kicked in and I'm in no mood to knit.

SP11 is wrapping up, I have all the goodies for the last package, just need to get to the post office, get the box and then mail it out. I think this is my last swap for awhile.

Everyone loves the monkeys I received in the swap (I do too), so I keep wearing them and washing them!!

No comments: