Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas tree


Today we went to get our Christmas tree. We've gone the past 3 years with our friends, I love it; I grew up having real trees, my hubby and kids hate it...they love the artificial tree; thankfully, it is safe in the basement for another year :)
If you look really carefully, you can see the 6 boys running and playing.

Here is our 2007 Christmas tree. It is currently "defrosting" in the garage, lots of snow and ice on the other side. It will be welcomed into our home next weekend.

Let the Christmas rush begin.............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. We went and cut down our own tree several years when I was young - your kids may prefer the artificial tree, but someday, the memories of going to get those are going to be some of their most treasured holiday thoughts - trust me, I know.

Knittin' Diva said...

I'm envious. I'd love to go out to a tree farm to get our own tree....it's too darned expensive around here though....$100+. We typically get our at Home Depot - $30. I hope you post pics of it decorated.

jopal said...

Love your tree. We had a real tree until a couple of years ago. Just got to be to much - every tree I picked got dried out no matter how hard I tried to keep it happy. There were needles everywhere!

Jackie said...

i m so envy, we dont grow up with real christmas tree....oh