Friday, February 02, 2007

Brrrrrr

Forgot: Project Spectrum started yesterday, I actually have some "blue" WIP. This type, for instance, is blue :), my screensaver on my computer is blue, and the book for Whoduknit? has a blue cover.
It has been super cold here for the past week, we did finally get some snow, so it at least looks like winter. The kids are anxiously awaiting the results of the groundhog...but I haven't seen anything yet.
Mailing my dishcloth today.
Purchased my yarn for ITEIII, but have yet to cast on.
Have 2 days of directions for the entralac KAL...have yet to do. Update: I have started on the scarf (which is blue)
Have partner ideas for the Scarf Kit, so I'll be back to the LYS this weekend, they are having a Super Bowl sale, 25% off everything But, most importantly........

I FINISHED MY FIRST PAIR OF SOCKS!!!! YEA!!!
Now I can focus on the other projects, but then, back to socks. I love them. Turning the heel is just so exciting! To see the knitting go from one direction to the other, you just can't explain it, you know the feeling :)

No comments: