Saturday, February 17, 2007

2nd pair of socks completed

I'll post a picture later. I finished my 2nd pair of socks, how exciting. I had to frog the entire 2nd sock back to the heel flap...I must have knit too many rows because when I got to the toe decrease I had run out of yarn (gasp) and the heel was way too big. I did finish it tonight, and I had enough yarn.
I was going to get all prepped to make my next pair, I have the yarn and the pattern (Socktopia) but I cannot find the dpn's I bought last week, I thought I had put them in my sock bag...but they are gone, not in the drawer with all the other needles...don't know if I put them in one of the packages that I sent out for swaps today. UUGGHH Senior moment (I'm only 40 YIKES). Have to go back the the LYS to purchase more.

Oh well, this leaves me free tonight to try and finish "Northern Lights", and tomorrow while son #1 is at tennis, I can work on the entrelac scarf, I've been neglecting it all week.

I did survive Tuesday at preschool, I was the teacher. None of the kids complained and everyone said I did a good job.

No comments: