Wednesday, June 03, 2009

on the arms


Here is the progress on the arms. They are the worst part of this sweater! First off, the arm holes are too big, I had to decrease the 7 picked up stitches, then I kept screwing up the lace pattern, never did in the body of the sweater, after the decreases, I think the arm holes are still too big, so I went down to a size 7, and now I am going to have to break into that 4th ball of yarn. uuggghh special trip back to the store to have it wound. I was hoping to not to have to use it, but since I made the yoke larger than expected, I've used more than the alloted yardage.

Other than that, I still love it and am most defintely probably going to make another, with a lot of modifications!

Oh, and I've been coughing up a storm since I started this, so I think I may be allergic to the yarn???? I don't know...anyway, hoping to finish it soon and see if the coughing stops. Off to eye dr today, cross your fingers that I get the ok to go back to my contacts, I've been wearing glasses for a week and a half. YUCK

No comments: