Friday, January 02, 2009

Time to 'fess up

Ok, so here is what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks.

Banging my head against the computer!! I don't know what else to do!!

As I posted previously, I have a new mini netbook, HP 1035nr. I was able to do something, don't ask me what, or to do it again, but I am able to see the laptop from the desktop (aka access the files). This is great! It took me a week, but somehow, the stars lined up, I hit the wrong, or right box, and they connected.

But, I really, really, really, want to be able to sit at the laptop and see the desktop. Can anyone help me figure this out?? I have been emailing HP, but with no luck, nobody can point me in the right direction. I have been all over the internet, it seems lots of people have this problem, but nobody can tell them how to fix it.

This has taken up DAYS of my vacation and it bothers me that I cannot figure it out. Can anybody help me????

No comments: