Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 wrap up

Well, it's that time of year, time to see what I've accomplished. LaurieC is blaming me for not having lots of FO's this year, so now I'm going to pass it back to her! I could have done this post at the end of November, because I have done NOTHING this past month!!
So, here goes:

I only made 9 yarn purchases, and used 6 of them, 1 purchase is "resting, but being used", 3 are in the stash

I knit 11 pairs of socks and 2 lonely ones

I had 11 non-sock projects completed

I read 54 books!!! Yes, 2 I read twice, but it still counts!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year! We'll see you on the other side!!

3 comments:

lauriec said...

My New Year's resolution is to give you back your mojo!

Cakers said...

Hi Leslie,

Happy New Year!

Patty

LeslieJ said...

Yes! I want my mojo back :)
maybe after the decorations come down and the house is back in order.