Monday, July 07, 2008

Fabulous 4th

Yes, we had a great Fourth of July weekend. Parties, parties, parties; and golf for the boys, and bookreading for me.

My girlfriend told me to read "Outlander". Couldn't get it from the library so I went to the local big bookstore and bought it, only $7.99. and I have not been able to put it down! Started reading at noon (at the pool, ALONE) came home, read more, went to B-I-L house so boys could swim after golf, read the entire time there, came home and read until bedtime!

I am 3/4 of the way through (800 some pages) I've just put the 2nd of 6 in the series on hold, will pick that up later today.

Needless to say, no knitting :)

ACKKK WARNING WARNING!!!
Do not, I repeat, Do not read anything on the web about the Outlander books! I just happened to skim an article and I've ruined some surprises :( But I'll still read them :)

No comments: