Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What was I thinking ??

For my sp10 group we are supposed to post a picture of a knitting project that we either loved or hated. My project was so awful I have destroyed all photos and the actual project!! You'll just have to trust me on this one.

It was my very first knitting project, my LYS had a class to make a beach tote. I signed up and went to the class. For some reason, I ended up needing about 4 extra skeins of yarn and then the darn thing was so huge by the time you put stuff in it, the bag was too heavy to carry (I tried once, really I did) so that got chucked into the trash. The worse part, the LYS still has their bag on display (it is much smaller than mine ever was, my tape measure must have been off or something) and I have to look at it everytime I go into the store. Makes my stomach hurt :)

No comments: