Sunday, April 22, 2007

More packages!!!


Yesterday I received my Magic Yarn Ball from JoAnn!! Very cool. I have started knitting to get to the goodies inside. The yarn came with a purse pattern (teehee) that has cables (my learn-how for this year) and they are quite easy (am I doing it wrong?)



I received this package from my sp10 while I was in CA, it's a birthday present! A cute sewn bag and some candy and some very cool ice cubes! She made the bag (said I was her test case).


Wow! My actual birthday is tomorrow, it'll be pretty low key. I have a few cards to open and that's it, oh bonus, hockey at night :). I traded all birthday and Mother's day presents in exchange for the CA trip with sister :)

1 comment:

jopal said...

Glad you like it! Purse looks like it is going well! Enjoy!.