Saturday, December 09, 2006

Winterwonderland Swap


I received the most wonderful package yesterday!!! We came home from my husband's Christmas party; and there was a package in the front door; it was from my partner - Laurie. I received a lovely note, 2 dishcloths: the ever popular snowflake illusion in Spartan green and white, and a MasonDixon in Spartan green. (Can't see this one so well, it is sitting on my Green countertop). Also, some beautiful green stitch markers, a pound of Starbucks special Holiday blend, a sock calendar and Magic stripe yarn (now I have no excuse for not making socks) . Thank you so much Laurie!!!

Now I have to get on the ball and send my package. I've been on my partner's blog, yet I cannot find any clues as to what to send in the package. She is oversea's, so I really need to send it this week. The dishcloths are finished, its the little things that are not ready.

No comments: