Sunday, December 03, 2006

Busy Knitting


Well, it has been quite the busy week, knitting-wise.
I made 4, yes 4, cute little hats with Plymouth Handpainted yarn. The first hat took 2 hours, the next 3, only 1 hour each.
I also finished my dishcloth for the Winterwonderland swap, and started on my KAL December cloth.
Still working on the "It felt random tote", it is taking FOREVER.
That 2nd mitt is just sitting and waiting to be worked on and those darn socks...well, that could be New Year's Resolution; finally make socks :)
I sent my Whoduknit? Holiday package, but haven't heard from my partner to verify she received it. Still waiting to receive mine.

It is cold cold cold today, so glad we went and got our tree last Sunday, 67 and partly sunny. Next weekend starts the round of parties...Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday afternoon.

No comments: