Sunday, December 09, 2007

All the loose ends

Here is the fair isle tote! It has been felt (felted?) and is drying. One wash was not enought, two was too many :( oh well, it is smaller than I would like, but it is gorgeous!! I will need get to the LYS this week to purchase leather handles.



Here is the first felted clog (unfelted; it is HUGE) kids want to know who it is for. Will get the mate made this week. I am using the leftover yarn from the fair isle tote. You can't really see the hot pink/green inner sole, or the orange in the gray cuff, but they are there. This one is really periwinkle in color, the mate will be ORANGE!



And here are my potato latkes!!! YUMMMMMM My friend's husband brought them over tonight, still warm from dinner!! I had one, but am saving the rest for tomorrow, I like them COLD with sour cream!

4 comments:

lauriec said...

Your bag is BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job Leslie!!!

And latkes. . .yummmmmmmy

Anonymous said...

If the tote is too small for you, Sister will take it off your hands. It's be-u-ti-ful.

Knittin' Diva said...

Totally LOVE The Bag!!!!! And the felted clogs. I made mine in yellow and red....and I've already near worn a hole in the sole. I pretty much live in them if I'm home.

Anonymous said...

since you aren't getting my emails, I am puuting together a new box to send since the other is MIA