Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tuesday's purse


Here is the purse I started last night, and will finish tonight, or tomorrow. This purse will have the long handles, but I'm going to have to make the I-cord thicker, I'm afraid I made the I-cord too thin on the first purse, but hey, it was my first attempt. The colors are Wild Oak (light one) and Chocolate Souffle. YUM. This purse is for my friend Adriann :). Her birthday is soon.........

Also, my sister has a friend who would like me to make her 5 - yes 5 - purses!!! Oh my, I will be busy over the next few weeks, when will I have the time?? Back to work on Tuesday. I won't have all those free days of knitting, knitting, knitting.

And finally, I am participating in a Knitted Purse Swap, the body of the purse is done, but I still have to do the finishing (sew up the sides and sew on the handles) but that doesn't have to be mailed until November. That purse has bamboo handles, not knitted. I'll post that picture after my partner receives it, don't want to spoil the surprise.

No comments: