Monday, November 13, 2006

Update



Well, it seems I have too many things going on at once:

MDK Ballband dishcloth
It Felt Random Tote
Medium Felted Box
Mitts!!!! - yes, I finally got the hang of it, switched to bamboo needles and I'm doing much better. I'm done for the week, class isn't until Saturday, and I don't know how to proceed :)

Only one project completed, Blue Medium felted box.

Received partner for the Whoduknit Holiday Swap, just waiting on her reply as to which books she likes...

Oh, I did finish "The Hound of the Baskervilles", it was very good...but there is NO WAY I can start another project to coincide with the book, one of the above projects is going to have to do.

Next month's book is "A Christmas Guest" by Anne Perry, I have it on hold at the library.
Also sitting on the table; "Knit one Kill two" (or something close to that).

No comments: